Jugar online a la slot Age of the Gods
Atenea, Afrodita, Zeus, Poseidón, Hércules y Hades ya no serán simples divinidades que te traigan a la memoria historias de la mitología griega: ahora también serán amuletos de la suerte que te harán ganar cuantiosos premios en forma de bonos, giros gratis y botes progresivos de los gordos. Sumérgete en el apasionante mundo de la mitología griega y Play Age of the Gods slot online for free or for real money at Betsson, a good example of a reliable online casino.
Developed by Playtech, Age of the Gods is the first slot machine in a very special saga with a very special feature: its impressive progressive jackpot, which has reached up to one million euros. For the gods of Olympus!
Try the slot Age of the Gods with a game for free
If before getting down to work you prefer to play a few games to get the machine , here you can play Age of the Gods slot for free to familiarize yourself with all the pay lines, possible combinations, bonuses and symbols. The demo version has the same features as the paid version, with the only exception that playing for free will not give you access to the various progressive bonuses offered by the slot machine.
Desafía a los dioses del Olimpo en esta fast-paced saga from Playtech, which currently has six different titles. The superpowers and wrath of Athena, Aphrodite, Zeus, Poseidon and Hercules will help you trigger free spins, access bonuses where bets are multiplied and scatter wilds to increase your chances.
Age rules and how it works of the Gods
Composed of five reels with 20 win lines, each Age of the Gods character activates a different bonus, each with its own characteristics. The wild, represented by a golden laurel wreath, substitutes for any other symbol except the scatter. The gods of Olympus are the main characters of the slot. The combination of all of them located in the same line, regardless of the order in which they appear, opens the doors of the Pantheon of Power:your bet is multiplied by 200.
One of the great attractions of this slot machine is the Bonus Age of the Gods, which is released by getting more than three scatters , regardless of your position on the reels. On the main screen of this bonus appear 20 gold coins, behind which the main characters are hiding and a new face: Hades, the lord of the underworld, who will spoil the party and return you to the main screen. Three coins with the same deity give you nine free spins and take you to a special screen where the superpowers of the deity in question make it easy for you to add euros to your total winnings.
|Best casino with Age of the Gods||Betsson|
But without a doubt the icing on the cake goes to the Mystery Jackpot Age of the Gods. This huge progressive jackpot includes four different levels: Power (€50), Extra Power (€500), Super Power (€5,000) and Ultimate Power (€100,000). The jackpot option is triggered randomly as you play. You only have 30 seconds to find three of the same symbols among the 20 coins that appear on the screen. If you are unlucky, the game continues as normal. But if you hit the symbols, be prepared to see a lot more zeros in the jackpot box. If this is the type of jackpot you are looking for, we recommend other slots likeJackpot Giant, with prizes that have reached up to one million euros.
And now yes: bet real money
Relax and get ready for the adrenaline rush when you play Age of the Gods slot for real money. If you are ready to win prizes worthy of gods, we recommend theBetsson online casino, a portalvery well positioned que ofrece un catálogo de más de 600 tragaperras en total.
By clicking on the upper right corner of the screen, all the information related to the game appears, including the pay lines and the characteristics of each feature . Regarding the RTP percentage, the slot machine has a theoretical minimum RTP of 94.03% which, together with the 0.99% RTP of the progressive jackpots, makes amaximum percentage of 95.02%. As we tell you inour special section dedicated to slots, Age of the Gods is one of the most requested slots in USA. And reasons are not lacking!
Duel of the Titans: alternatives to Ages of the Gods
Jackpot slots are preferred by many USA players because they add an extra thrill to each game. Do not deny it: surely you have ever thought "What if it touches me?" while playing a jackpot slot. In this section we bring you a duel of the titans: the best slots on the market with jackpots. Don't lose sight of them because someexceed half a million euros!